How To Make Apple Pie Bread Pudding?
This Apple Pie Bread Pudding is prepared with flaky croissants, cinnamon-spiced apples, and the most delectable vanilla sauce.
This Apple Pie Bread Pudding is the epitome of cozy autumn comfort food. Sweet and delicate cinnamon-spiced apples, plus a lovely drizzle of vanilla sauce to cap it off, make this croissant dish one of the best I’ve ever had. If you’re looking for something to eat in front of the fireplace with a nice book, go no further than this dessert!
When I was a kid, I used to think of bread pudding as soggy bread, but now I know better. You’re simply making bread into a soft and moist cake. I consider it to be a kind of magical occurrence. One of the best things about bread pudding is that it can be made using old or stale bread, which is important since bread pudding is made with stale bread.
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 SERVINGS:
- 6 bread slices.
- 3 large eggs.
- 120 milliliters.Of almond milk.
- 1 small spoon.Of vanilla extract.
- 1 large spoon.Of ground cinnamon.
- Granny smith apples, I used 3, peeled and chopped.
- 200 grams.Of brown sugar.
- 3 large spoons.Of cornstarch.
- A cup.Of caramel sauce.
- Vanilla ice cream.
METHOD OF WORK:
- Step 1 – To begin, your oven should be preheated at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a knife and cut the bread into 1/2 inch (1 cm) pieces.
- Step 2 – Next, make sure to thoroughly mix the eggs with the milk and vanilla in a large bowl before adding the cinnamon to taste.
- Step 3 – After that, you’ll need to toss in the bread cubes and continue to whisk until they’ve absorbed all of the milk mixture. And spread the bread in an equal layer in a 9-inch circular baking pan.
- Step 4 – Now, you need to combine the chopped apples with brown sugar, and cornstarch in a large mixing basin, stirring until well blended.
- Step 5 – Using a spatula, spread the apples on top of the bread evenly.
- Step 6 – At this point, you need to bake it for about 40 minutes, or until the edges are browned.
- Step 7 – Allow it cool before slicing and serving with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce on top.