CAJUN PASTA BE POPPIN’
Extraordinary is the only word to describe this Cajun Pasta be Poppin’ dish that features chicken and rich whipping cream. It is ready to serve in forty minutes, and it is plenty for feeding six people. Creamy Chicken Cajun Pasta that is quick and simple to prepare yet has a really satisfying flavor!
It is going to be a hit with the entire family.Let’s get started here to make it now! Please feel free to share this original Cajun dish with your loved ones. They’ll thank you later.
THE INGREDIENTS LIST:
- Peeled and deveined Shrimp, I used 8-ounces.
- Chicken breasts; I used 2, and cut them into pieces.
- Andouille sausage; cut into slices.
- 6 Tbsp.Of Butter.
- 3 Tbsp.Of Cajun seasoning.
- 1 tsp.Of Ground thyme.
- A large chopped Onion.
- A large chopped Bell pepper.
- Linguini’ I used 1 pound cooked and drained.
- ⅓ Cup.Of the pasta cooking water.
- 1 Cup.Of Heavy whipping cream.
- Canned Diced tomatoes, you need only one can.
- 2 tsp.Of Minced garlic.
- Salt and ground pepper, to taste.
- 1st Step – To get started, set a pan over medium-high heat, melt two spoons of butter, then sauté the shrimp with one tablespoon of cajun spice until the shrimp are cooked all the way through.Remove it from heat and put it aside for later.
- 2nd Step – Next, put the sausage in the pan and cook it over medium heat until it is browned. Take out and put to the side.
- 3rd Step – In a pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and sauté the chicken pieces with 1 tablespoon of cajun spice over medium heat until the chicken is fully done. Take out and put to the side.
- 4th Step – Place the onions and peppers in the skillet with the two tablespoons of butter that are left, and cook them over medium heat until the onions and peppers have softened.
- 5th Step – Mix in the garlic, then add the liquid that was retained from cooking. Cook for a quarter of a minute.
- 6th Step – In a mixing bowl, fold in the heavy whipping cream, chopped tomatoes, and thyme.
- 7th Step – Season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to do so until the sauce begins to thicken.
- 8th Step – At this point, you need to put the linguini noodles and the meat back into the pan where it was cooked. After giving everything a thorough stir, serve.