CALIFORNIA SPAGHETTI SALAD
A quick and easy California pasta salad that you can whip up in no time! With black olives, green and red bell peppers, chopped cherry tomatoes, onions, and parmesan cheese, this dish is a crowd-pleaser. Drizzled with a homemade Italian dressing that is both quick and simple to make.
I’ve got a ton of new pasta ideas for you guys that you should try and include in your regular pasta salad arsenal. Take a look at my California Pasta Salad, which is made with basic ingredients and drizzled with my simple, yet powerful, roasted garlic Italian dressing. It’s amazing how much I could eat of this stuff for weeks or maybe longer.
- Spaghetti, I used one pound Pkg.
- 1½ Cup.Of cherry tomatoes, you need to cut them in half.
- A medium-sized cucumber.
- 2 small zucchinis.
- A diced green pepper.
- A diced red pepper.
- A diced red onion.
- Sliced black olives.
TO MAKE THE DRESSING I MADE WITH THIS DELICIOUS SALAD, YOU’LL NEED:
- Italian sauce.
- ½ Cup.Of grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 Tbsp.Of sesame seeds.
- 1 Tsp.Of paprika.
- 1 Tsp.Of celery seeds.
- ½ Tsp.Of garlic powder.
- First Step – For this recipe, I started cooking the noodles according to the package directions, then I rinsed them in cold water.
- Second Step – Secondly, I diced all the vegetables; zucchini, cherry tomatoes, green and red peppers, red onions, and cucumbers, and I added everything to a big mixing bowl and mixed them together.
- Third Step – To make the sauce, I combined Italian dressing with sesame seeds, freshly grated parmesan cheese, smoked paprika, celery seeds, and garlic powder in a separate mixing dish.
- Fourth Step – Finally, I mixed the spaghetti with chopped veggies and olives, then drizzled the marinade over it and stirred it all together.
- Fifth Step – After covering the container with plastic wrap, I placed it in the refrigerator for at least three hours to let all the flavors be integrated.
I hope you love this simple salad!! Colorful veggies will also be a big hit with children. So go ahead and give it a try as soon as you can!!