CHICKEN, SAUTÉED SHRIMP, POTATOES, BROCCOLI, AND CHEESE!
This Chicken, Sautéed Shrimp, Red Skin Potatoes, Broccoli, and a 3 Cheese Blend is a bowl of comfort that you can cook in 30 minutes (well, you can serve it on plates, but we prefer cuddling up with bowls of this after a hard day!). On the bottom, piping hot mashed potatoes, and on top, a layer of the cheesy chicken and broccoli combination topped with spoonfuls.
A decadent and velvety sauce prepared with condensed broccoli cheese soup is used to cover the chicken and broccoli in this dish. We like Cheddar Broccoli Chicken & Mashed Potatoes because it is delicious, but it is also a complete meal in a bowl, so we feel good about eating it!
Let’s give this incredible dish a try together, and please don’t forget to pass it along to your loved ones and friends; I do not doubt that they will like it, and I have no doubt that it will quickly become one of their most favorite recipes!!!
THE INGREDIENTS LIST;
- 1¼ Pounds.Of chicken breast – boneless and skinless.
- 1 Tbsp.Of vegetable oil.
- sautéed shrimp.
- Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup, I used a large can of 10-ounces.
- ⅓ Cup.Of whole milk.
- Fresh or frozen broccoli florets (thawed); you’ll need 2 cups.
- Hot mashed potatoes, I used 4 cups.
- Shredded cheese.
- Step 1 – To begin, season your chicken with some salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste.
- Step 2 – Secondly, over medium-high heat, warm the oil in a pan measuring 10 inches in diameter.
- Step 3 – After adding the chicken, continue cooking for another six minutes, or until the meat is browned on both sides (make sure the skillet and oil are hot before adding the chicken).
- Step 4 – In the skillet, combine the soup, the milk, and the broccoli, and then bring to a boil. And now, turn the heat down.
- Step 5 – Keep the lid on and continue to simmer for another 5 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Adjust seasonings according to taste.
- Step 6 – To finish, arrange the chicken and sauce on top of the potatoes, sprinkle the cheese over the top, cook it for 10 more minutes until the cheese is melted, and serve immediately.
This recipe makes the perfect combo of many delicious ingredients; seasoned chicken with shrimp, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and a LOOOT of cheese. Never lose this recipe, and try it as soon as you can!!!