When I was growing up, my older brother insisted on having this trifle on his birthday every year. It’s a family favorite dessert dish that my mother came up with, and the greatest thing is that it’s very simple to prepare! It took me maybe 45 minutes from beginning to end, which is a good period to make a super delicious dessert!! It’s simple, and it’s sooo yummy!
Chocolate Trifle is a dessert that is simple to make, flexible, and visually stunning. It is made with layers of brownies, crumbled cookies, whipped cream, and pudding. Take a handful of store-bought ingredients and transform them into a show-stopping dessert with the instructions below.
FOR THIS CHOCOLATE TRIFLE, YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
- A brownie mix Pkg.
- Instant chocolate pudding mix, I used one packet.
- 1/2 Cup.Of water.
- Sweetened condensed milk, I used a 14-ounces can.
- A Can.Of frozen whipped, thawed.
- Candy bar
- Step 1 – Prepare the brownie batter according to the package directions and allow it to cool fully. Then cut it into 1-inch squares.
- Step 2 – In a large mixing basin, whisk together the pudding mixture, water, and sweetened condensed milk until well combined.
- Step 3 – Blend until smooth, then gradually add 8 ounces of whipped cream, blending until streaks are no longer visible.
- Step 4 – Using a large bowl or a glass serving dish, divide the brownies in half and layer half of the pudding sauce on top of half of the brownies. Top with 12 ounces of whipped cream and serve.
- Step 5 – Repeat the layers until you have reached your desired thickness. For garnish, shave chocolate over the top layer of the cake. Refrigerate for 8 hours before serving.
- How to Prepare Ahead of Time: This chocolate trifle is best served the day before. It’s really better if you can prepare it many hours or even a day in advance. Prepare both the pudding and chocolate cake up to 2 days ahead of time and keep them in the refrigerator until needed.
- To store, wrap the chocolate trifle in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!