1.5 lbs. of smoked beef sausage, sliced.
One large onion, sliced.
2.5 lbs. peeled and chopped medium russet potatoes.
1 10-ounce can of cream of mushroom soup.
¾ tsp of creole seasoning.
If you’re not using a slow cooker liner, generously spray the inside of your crockpot with cooking spray (this will help prevent the ingredients from sticking to the pot and make cleanup easier).
Combine all of the ingredients in the crockpot (this includes the sliced smoked beef sausage, sliced onion, chopped potatoes, cream of mushroom soup, and creole seasoning), then stir.
Set your crockpot to cook on low heat for 7 to 8 hours (the cooking on low heat for an extended period allows the flavors to meld, and the ingredients to become tender).
If you want an easier cleanup process, consider using a slow cooker liner. These can typically be found near plastic storage bags in your local grocery store. Using a liner can save you from having to scrub the crockpot after your meal is done.
After 7 to 8 hours in the crockpot, savor a tasty, low-effort Crockpot Sausage and potatoes meal with rich flavors from creamy mushroom soup and creole seasoning, and enjoy it!
– Choose high-quality sausage for better flavor.
– Cut the potatoes into consistent slices to ensure they cook evenly.
– Add veggies, herbs, or cheese for a twist.
– Top with cheese before serving.
– Use plant-based sausage and dairy-free options.
– Experiment with different seasonings.
– Serve over rice, pasta, or with your favorite sides.
Have a nice day!