How To Make Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps?
All of your favorite hamburger toppings are combined in this nutritious cheeseburger wrap that is made with lean ground beef, melted cheese, and lettuce. The addition of a few minutes on the grill will impart an incredible smoky taste to the burger, much like a traditional burger. Once you’ve served this grilled wrap to your family, they’ll be begging you to make it again and again.
In the evening of last night, I had an intense want for a burger. Not a turkey burger, but a genuine juicy beef burger with all the trimmings. It’s as easy as that. The only difficulty was that I didn’t want to put it on a bun, and I didn’t want to load it up with a ton of calories to make it more substantial.
Fortunately, I felt compelled to create this amazingly delectable “You’d think this was takeaway” cheeseburger wrap! With just 329 calories, I’m pleased to report that I can continue to eat the things I like without having to sacrifice flavor for calories. I can’t tell you how juicy and wonderful it was since it was too good to describe. You’ll simply have to put in the effort to create it yourself!
- When I don’t have any beef on hand, I’ll use ground turkey instead of ground beef. If you wish to make the wrap vegan or vegetarian, you may also omit the meat completely and use a plant-based “ground beef” substitute.
- For this dish, I used shredded lettuce and thinly sliced tomatoes, but you can really use anything you want to make it your own.
- The American cheese that I like to use in this grilled cheeseburger wrap is my personal favorite! It just melts beautifully and improves the flavor of the burger greatly!
– THE INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
- Lean ground beef, I used 0.5 kilos.
- Worcestershire sauce; one large spoon.
- Ketchup; one large spoon.
- Grated parmesan; one large spoon.
- Onion powder; one small spoon.
- Garlic powder; one small spoon.
- Pepper and salt, to ur liking.
- Medium-sized wraps, I used 5.
- American cheese; I used 5 slices.
- 2 sliced tomatoes.
- A diced onion.
- Shredded romaine lettuce.
– OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- Additional ketchup.
- Dijon Mustard.
- Step 1 – Cook the beef on medium heat in a medium-to-large pan sprayed with cooking spray until it is nearly completely cooked through but still has a little pink color to it, it takes about 7 to 10 minutes). As the meat cooks, shred it.
- Step 2 – Toss the beef with the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, grated parmesan, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until well combined. All ingredients should be carefully mixed together.
- Step 3 – Continue to cook until the steak is completely cooked through and no longer has any pink in it.
- Step 4 – Using a piece of cheese and 1/2 cup of the beef mixture, create a central pocket in the tortilla. Toss in the sliced tomato and chopped lettuce.
- Step 5 – Then, if you’re using toppings, which I strongly suggest you do, add in some additional ketchup, mustard, and a little mayo to taste.
- Step 6 – Use a medium-high heat setting on a grill pan if you’re using one. Once the grill is heated, roll up the wrap and set it on the grill seam side down.
- Step 7 – Turn the meat over once grill marks appear. Grill for a further 2-3 minutes before removing from the grill.
- Step 8 – For the remaining wraps, just repeat the same process from step 4.