4 cubed potatoes.
1 chopped onion.
1 stalk celery (1/2-inch pieces).
1 can (14 oz) beef broth.
1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth.
1 cup water.
¾ lb. kielbasa sausage (sliced into 1/2-inch pieces).
One can of condensed cream of chicken soup (10.75 oz).
Ground black pepper to taste.
In a spacious pot, over medium heat, amalgamate the potatoes, chicken broth, onion, celery, beef broth, and water.
After that, bring the mixture to a boil, then lower the heat and let it simmer until the potatoes are tender, which typically takes around 15 minutes.
Next, gently incorporate the sliced sausage and the condensed soup, then continue to simmer until the mixture is thoroughly heated and slightly thickened.
Finally, season with black pepper, serve while hot, and savor your meal!
– Experiment with different sausage types.
– Precook sausage for reduced fat.
– Enhance the flavor by adding your choice of spices or herbs.
– Try a cauliflower or vegan version.
– Add seafood for a surf ‘n’ turf twist.
– Use different potato varieties.