LEMON BUTTER BAKED SHRIMP
There’s no simpler way to prepare baked shrimp than to serve them with a simple butter-and-lemon-garlic sauce. You get shrimp that have been cooked to the point where they are absolutely soft, and they are smothered in a thick sauce that is ideal for soaking up with fresh crusty bread.
You don’t have to spend a lot of money on a meal that will amaze your guests and leave them feeling full and satisfied. Your shrimp will finish up having the ideal texture if you use this oven baking technique, in addition to having a taste profile that is bursting with vibrant, fresh flavor. There is nothing sticky or rubbery about these shrimp; instead, they are tender, full, and juicy.
THE INGREDIENTS LIST:
- Raw shrimp; I used 1 Pound – peeled and deveined.
- 8 large spoons.Of butter – melted.
- 3 garlic cloves – minced.
- One packet.Of Italian seasoning.
- 2 small lemons – sliced into circles.
- 1 large spoon.Of dried parsley leaves.
- 1 small spoon.Of ground black pepper.
METHOD OF WORK:
- 1st Step – To start the preparation, turn the temperature in the oven up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2nd Step – After combining the melted butter and minced garlic in a small bowl, transfer the mixture to a glass casserole dish measuring 9–11 inches and distribute it evenly on the bottom of the baking dish.
- 3rd Step – At this point, you need to arrange the lemon slices so that they create a single layer on top of the butter.
- 4th Step – Place the shrimp, which have been peeled and deveined, in an attractive arrangement on top of the lemon segments.
- 5th Step – On top of the shrimp, sprinkle the Italian Seasoning to do the trick. it’s actually what gives your shrimp the taste we’re looking for.
- 6th Step – On top of it, sprinkle some ground pepper and dried parsley flakes.
- 7th Step – Cook for 15 minutes uncovered in the oven once it has been preheated.