LOW-CARB CRACK SLAW
This keto crack slaw dish is perfect for a quick and EASY keto supper. Using just a few ingredients, I’ll show you how to make an easy egg roll in a bowl in under 15 minutes!
This fast and simple keto egg roll in a bowl dish is one of the quickest and healthiest dinners you’ll ever make, and when I say “quick,” I mean it. It is possible to get it on the table in fifteen minutes or less! So many things about this dinner are wonderful.
In my opinion, the whole point of following a low-carb diet is to concentrate on complete foods. Meat and vegetables that have not been processed should be your basics. They are the most beneficial benefits of following a grain-free and low-carb diet. It is in this area that you will find the most nutritional value to be found.
And this is one of the reasons why I like this keto crack slaw dish so much. A low carb, paleo, and Whole30 supper all rolled into one delicious dish. The nicest aspect is that it happens to be that way by design. There are no special ingredients required, and the dish is not very complicated to put together.
HERE IS THE LIST OF ALL INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS “LOW-CARB CRACK SLAW” :
- 1 Large spoon.Of Avocado oil.
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced.
- 3 large spoons.Of grated Fresh ginger.
- One Pound.Of Ground beef.
- 1 small spoon.Of Sea salt.
- 1/4 small spoon.Of BLACK PEPPER.
- 4 Cups.Of Shredded coleslaw mix.
- 2 small spoons.Of TOASTED SESAME OIL.
- 1/4 Cup.Of Green onions.
- First Step – In a large pan, heat the avocado oil over medium-high heat until shimmering. Garlic and ginger should be added at this point. Saute for approximately a minute, or until the mixture is aromatic.
- Second Step – Toss in the ground meat, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to your liking, then cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are browned.
- Third Step – Reduce the heat to a medium setting. In a large mixing bowl, combine the coleslaw mix and toss to combine. Cook, covered, for about 5 minutes, or until the cabbage is soft.
- Fourth Step – Remove the pan from the heat. Add the toasted sesame oil and green onions and mix well.