NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE ECLAIR CAKE
This Easy No-Bake Eclair Cake is not only easy to create, but it is also absolutely delightful. There is no need for a stovetop or an oven at all! What’s the most difficult part? Waiting to eat it! This is an excellent dessert to serve a large group of people.
Although this dessert does not need much time to make, it does require some time to set up. It’s best to prepare this the night before you want to serve it. It allows for the softening of the graham crackers as well as the setting up of everything. Only five ingredients are required to make this Eclair cake, and it can be prepared in a matter of minutes!
HERE IS THE LIST OF ALL INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THIS EASY NO-BAKE ECLAIR CAKE:
- Instant vanilla pudding mix, I used 2 pkg.Of 3.5-ounces.
- An 8-ounces tub.Of whipped topping.
- Whole milk, I used 3 cups.
- Graham cracker, I used 2 boxes.
- For chocolate frosting, I used a 16-ounces container.
METHOD OF WORK:
- Step 1 – To begin, you need to combine the pudding mix with milk, and whipped topping in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Step 2 – To prepare the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, put down one layer of graham cracker squares. It may be necessary to split them up a little to acquire enough crackers to cover the bottom of your serving plate.
- Step 3 – On top of the crackers, spread half of the pudding mixture. And add a second layer of graham crackers, place another layer of pudding on top.
- Step 4 – Then, on top of the crackers, add the other half of the pudding mixture. And place a final layer of graham crackers on top and press down gently.
- Step 5 – At this point, pour pudding into the dish and cover with plastic wrap, placing it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Step 6 – To soften the chocolate frosting, place the container in the microwave for about 15 seconds (remove lid and aluminum foil top before microwaving). It should be quite easy to spread it at this point.
- Step 7 – Remove the plastic wrap from the plate and evenly pour the chocolate frosting over the top layer of graham crackers, cover the dish again and return it to the refrigerator overnight to allow flavors to combine. Over time, this dessert becomes even more delicious. Graham crackers must be let plenty of time to soften before being used.
- Step 8 – When you’re ready, slice it up into squares and serve it!
NOTE: It doesn’t take too long to make this dessert, but it does need a lot of time to set up. It’s best to prepare this the night before you want to serve it. Try pairing chocolate graham crackers with white chocolate pudding for a delicious combination!