NO BAKE LEMON PIE
Simple and delicious, this no-bake Lemon Cream Pie is a fast and simple take on a traditional dessert. With a buttery graham cracker crust, this dessert is made with cream cheese, cream, and loads of lemon.
My grandmother’s lemon cream pie was the greatest I’d ever tasted. It had a silky smooth texture and was really wonderful. Following our marriage, she and I concluded that her classic lemon cream pie could be readily transformed into a no-bake lemon cream pie that would be simpler to cook while remaining just as smooth and creamy without the need to turn on the oven. It’s just perfect!
Lemon cream pie is creamy and full of lemon taste, as anybody who has ever eaten a piece can attest. It takes eggs to prepare the traditional pie, and the pie must then be cooked and allowed to cool before serving before being served. We do all we can to prepare meals and desserts that don’t need us to turn on the oven during the hot summer months in the South. As a result, this no-bake variation of a classic dessert is one of my favorites.
THE INGREDIENTS LIST:
- A prepared Graham cracker crust.
FOR THE LEMON CREAM PIE FILLING, YOU’LL NEED:
- An 8-oz Pkg.Of cream cheese, softened at room temp.
- Half a cup.Of confectioner’s sugar.
- 1½ t spoons.Of vanilla extract.
- 3 whole lemons, large-sized.
- A cup.Of heavy whipping cream
METHOD OF WORK:
- Step 1 – Prepare your Graham Cracker Crust before you start the recipe, it is so easy just 2ingredients; melted butter and graham cracker crumbs mixed together and placed in the fridge to firm.
- Step 2 – To make the filling, you need to Zest and juice two of the lemons. You should have around 2 teaspoons of freshly grated lemon zest and 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice for this recipe.
- Step 3 – Slice the third lemon in half and cut it into quarters to use as a garnish on the pie’s top.
- Step 4 – Combine the cream cheese with confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, lemon zest, lemon juice, and heavy whipping cream in a large mixing bowl until well combined and smooth.
- Step 5 – Spread into the graham cracker crust using a pastry brush. Placing the dish in the refrigerator for at least one hour will ensure it is ready to serve.