1 cup of all-purpose flour.
2 large eggs.
1/2 cup of milk.
1/2 cup of water.
1/4 teaspoon of salt.
2 tbsp. of melted butter.
First, combine the eggs and flour in a large bowl, gradually adding milk and water while stirring, then mix in salt and melted butter until smooth.
After that, heat a lightly oiled cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, then pour or scoop about 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet, tilting it in a circular motion to ensure even coverage.
Finally, cook the crepe for approximately 2 minutes or until the bottom turns lightly golden, then use a spatula to flip it and cook the other side; serve while hot.
– Use room-temperature eggs and milk for fluffier pancakes.
– Sift the flour to remove lumps.
– Don’t overmix the batter.
– Try whole wheat or buttermilk pancakes.
– Add oats, bananas, or chocolate chips for different textures.
– Create a savory twist with cheese, scallions, or bacon.