PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE SWIRL MUFFINS
I’m already thinking about pumpkin, and it’s not even fall yet. But I blame all the coffee shops that are already selling pumpkin spice lattes. One of my favorite things about autumn is the variety of tasty treats that accompany the season. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins are, in my opinion, one of the nicest sweets that can be prepared with pumpkin puree. I like to eat these for breakfast as well as dessert. If you ask me, no one should be able to say no to a muffin topped with a cream cheese swirl.
These muffins are packed with all of the delightful tastes of autumn, and they also contain a cream cheese swirl. Create one or two batches to have for breakfast or dessert. They are delicious either way.
It is difficult to say no to a pumpkin spice muffin when it is topped with a sweet cream cheese frosting and filled with the flavor combination of pumpkin spice. This is a tried-and-true dish that I look forward to enjoying year after year; I have high hopes that you will feel the same way!
THE INGREDIENTS LIST:
- A large Can.Of pumpkin puree.
- 1¾ Cups.Of sifted all-purpose flour.
- 2 large beaten eggs.
- Granulated sugar; I used 1 cup.
- ½ Cup.Of packed brown sugar.
- ½ Cup.Of vegetable oil.
- 1 Tbsp.Of vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp.Of pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 Tsp.Of baking soda.
- ½ Tsp.Of salt.
FOR MAKING THE CREAM CHEESE SWIRL, YOU’LL NEED:
- Cream cheese; I used an 8-oz tub.
- 1 large egg yolk.
- ¼ Cup.Of granulated sugar.
- 2 Tsp.Of vanilla extract.
- Step 1: First, you need to prepare the oven by heating it to 375 degrees. Put paper liners in the muffin tin, then put it away.
- Step 2: Next, mix the flour with the pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt in a medium basin. Set aside.
- Step 3: And now, mix the pumpkin puree, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl using a whisk.
- Step 4: Mix in the eggs, the vegetable oil, and the vanilla essence using the beating motion. Stir in the flour mixture gradually with a whisk until there are no more lumps. To make muffins, fill the pans three-quarters of the way.
- Step 5: Whisk the cream cheese in a medium-sized bowl until it is completely smooth. After adding the sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla essence, continue to whisk the mixture until it is well blended.
- Step 6: Spread one spoonful of the cream cheese mixture over the top of each muffin, then use a toothpick to swirl the mixture into the batter.
- Step 7: Baking time for muffins should be between 18 and 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle emerges clean.