SOUR CREAM CHICKEN ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
The recipe for Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas that we provide is one of the simplest, and it has chicken, A LOOOT of cheese, and an incredible sour cream sauce. These Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas are the greatest there are, and they become even better the following day. Additionally, they freeze very well.
There have been a lot of requests for the recipe for my sour cream enchiladas, so here it is. I have no doubt that you and your family will really like the recipe that we consider to produce the ULTIMATE Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas.
These are something I’ve been making for years… literally years… and they just keep getting better and better with each version. In addition to that, be sure to prepare two separate batches. These are fantastic for freezing and really taste better when you eat them for lunch the following day after they have been frozen.
- 3 boneless chicken breasts; cooked and shredded.
- ½ a large onion – minced.
- 1 can.Of R.o.t.e.l.
- 1 Tbsp.Of taco seasoning.
- Cream of chicken soup; I used 1 can.
- An 8-ounces can.Of sour cream.
- 1 Cup.Of whole milk.
- Shredded cheese; you can use any kind you have!
METHOD OF WORK:
- Step 1 – To begin, you need to turn the oven temperature up to 350 degrees.
- Step 2 – After browning the onions in a pan until they are tender, add the shredded chicken, taco seasoning, R.o.t.e.l, and HALF of the can of cream of chicken soup. Stir to combine.
- Step 3 – Cook over low heat until everything is well combined.
- Step 4 – At this point, you need to spread the mixture across the tortillas using a spoon.
- Step 5 – After that, wrap it up and put it in a 9×13 pan with the seam side facing down. Proceed in this way until your pan is completely loaded.
- Step 6 – In the meanwhile, in a separate dish, stir together the remaining cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and milk until well blended.
- Step 7 – Following that, spread the mixture on top of the rolled tortillas. Cheese should be sprinkled on top.
- Step 8 – Cook your casserole in the oven for about twenty minutes, or until it is well heated.
- Step 9 – And when it’s done cooking, serve it right away with the side dishes you like most.