THE BEST CARAMEL CORN RECIPE
This is the best recipe for homemade caramel corn that is also very easy to make. You won’t believe how addicting it is, despite the fact that it is simple to create, it retains its crispiness and crunchiness for weeks. The ideal choice for get-togethers, munchies, movie night, and presents.
This is the epitome of caramel popcorn, right here! It has just the right amount of caramel drizzled over the popcorn. A coating of caramel that is even, simple to prepare, and utterly delectable is applied to each and every one of the pieces. There aren’t any gummy globs of caramel strewn around. When it comes to parties and get-togethers, I am often asked to bring this Caramel Popcorn. It’s a hit with everyone! It maintains its crispiness and crunchiness for many weeks.
HERE IS THE LIST OF ALL INGREDIENTS NEEDED, GATHER THEM ALL, AND LET’S GET STARTED:
- 3 large spoons.Of canola oil.
- Freshly popped popcorn; you’ll need about 10 cups.
- ½ stick.Of softened butter.
- 1¼ Cups.Of packed light brown sugar.
- ¼ Cup.Of light corn syrup.
- 2 small spoons.Of vanilla extract.
- ½ small spoon.Of salt.
- ¼ small spoons.Of baking soda.
TO MAKE THE BEST CARAMEL CORN YOU’LL EVER TRY FOLLOW THE STEPS DIRECTED BELOW:
- 1st Step – Place the popcorn that has already been popped in the baking dish. Make sure there are no kernels that haven’t popped. After that, put it in the oven so it will remain warm while you make the caramel.
- 2nd Step – In order to prepare the caramel sauce, place the butter, corn syrup, and brown sugar in a saucepan and melt the butter over low heat until it is completely dissolved.
- 3rd Step – Just after ingredients have been mixed together, reduce the heat to medium and allow the mixture to simmer for three to four minutes, or until it reaches 255 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 4th Step – Remove the pan from the heat and add the salt and vanilla, stirring constantly. after that, incorporate the baking soda by stirring it in until it is completely incorporated.
- 5th Step – Drizzle the mixture over the popcorn as soon as possible, then toss it gently while attempting to coat as much of the popcorn as you can.
- 6th Step –Bake the popcorn in the oven for 45 minutes, stirring it every 15 minutes.
- 7th Step –If desired, carefully separate huge clusters. And keep for two to three weeks in an airtight container.