THE BEST CHICKEN STUFFED JALAPEÑOS!!!
I am all about the appetizers. In all seriousness, there are moments when I have the want to prepare a full dinner out of simple finger foods (okay, let’s be honest; there are occasions when I really do that…) Because I like jalapeño poppers so much, I have made it my mission to re-create them in as many creative forms as I can. That is how I came up with the idea for these nirvana bites of deliciousness. Your family will be asking for more of this scrumptious dish after they get a taste of the delicious blend of spicy jalapenos, crispy bacon, and tender chicken.
When we go to the grocery store once a week as a family, if there are thousands of jalapenos in our cart, my family knows that I am in the process of preparing an amazing dish for them. I have a deep affection for those smoky, itty-bitty peppers, and I appreciate the fact that you can throw some heat and excitement into just much any meal by using them.
These Stuffed jalapeño popper bits were delicious, and I’m not the only one in my home who thought so. They were gone so quickly that I could hardly believe it. My children have informed me that from this point on if I am expected to provide a chicken appetizer for a party or get-together, it is essential that I prepare these — there can be no debates, no questions, simply bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers.
THESE ARE THE INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR MAKING THE BEST CHICKEN STUFFED JALAPENOS!!!
- Boneless and skinless chicken breast, I used 1 Pound – cut into 12 strips.
- 1 Tsp.Of garlic powder.
- 6 jalapenos; you need to cut them in half.
- Cream cheese; I used 4-ounces.
- 1/4 Cup.Of Mexican blend cheese – shredded.
- Sliced bacon; I used 6 slices cut in half.
- 1st Step: Turn the temperature in the oven up to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with foil and placing a wire rack on top of the foil. Then, put the baking sheet to the side. (you could also use a broiler pan).
- 2nd Step: Put chicken strips in a bowl for mixing; you should coat it with garlic powder, and then toss well to combine everything together.
- 3rd Step: Spread cream cheese on the inside of the jalapeño halves, and then cover the tops of the jalapeños with shredded cheese.
- 4th Step: Place a strip of chicken on top of the bacon that has been laid out on the cutting board. Then place a piece of bacon on top of the chicken.
- 5th Step: After placing a cheese-stuffed jalapeño half on top of the chicken, wrap the chicken and bacon around the jalapeño poppers to make jalapeño poppers. Put a toothpick between the chicken and the bacon to hold it all together.
- 6th Step: On the wire rack, place the jalapeños that have been wrapped. Bake for twenty to thirty minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through and the bacon is crispy.
- 7th Step: You may serve them warm or at room temperature, it depends on you.