THE EASIEST PECAN PIE COBBLER IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY!
When it comes to dessert, pecan pie and cobbler are a match made in heaven. This pecan pie cobbler is a dessert that is both simple to make and delectable to eat, and it is ideal for serving over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
Even though it is served in an impressive way, the dessert is really rather simple to prepare. To prepare, just heat butter in a casserole dish, then add a plain batter on top of it. After that, dust with brown sugar and chopped pecans. Magic happens when you serve it with vanilla ice cream all over the top. Even if this appears strange, you shouldn’t be worried about it. This is the secret ingredient that will make your everyday pecan pie cobbler taste like nothing else!
The combination of pecan pie and cobbler makes for a delicious sweet treat. This is a fun twist on the usual pecan pie that we serve throughout the holiday season, and it’s a nice way to shake things up a little. This specific cobbler is a wonderful addition since it allows you to serve a larger number of people than a traditional pecan pie does. And it’s such a simple recipe for a sweet treat!
FOR MAKING THIS AMAZING PECAN PIE COBBLER, YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
- A refrigerated pie crust; you’ll need to let it soften at room temp for at least 4 hours.
- Light corn syrup; I used 2½ cups.
- 2½ Cups.Of brown sugar – packed.
- One stick.Of butter – melted.
- 4½ small spoons.Of vanilla extract.
- 6 whole eggs – slightly beaten.
- 2 Cups.Of coarsely chopped pecans.
- Cooking spray; I prefer the butter-flavored one.
- Halved pecans; I used 2 cups.
- For serving; you can use vanilla ice cream, but it’s optional.
- 1st Step – To begin, set the temperature of the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2nd Step – Prepare a glass baking dish that is 13 by 9 inches by greasing it with shortening or cooking spray.
- 3rd Step – Take one of the pie crusts out of the bag and unroll it in the work area. Roll into a 13×9″ rectangle. Put the crust in the dish, then trim the edges so they fit.
- 4th Step – In a large bowl, using a wire whisk, combine the corn syrup, brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and eggs. Add the chopped pecans and stir. Place half of the filling in the dish that has been lined with the crust.
- 5th Step – Take the second pie crust out of the bag and unroll it on the workspace. Roll into a 13×9″ rectangle. After placing the crust over the filling, trim the edges to make them fit. Spray the crust with cooking spray that has the taste of butter.
- 6th Step – At this point, you need to bake your pecan pie cobbler for a maximum of 16 minutes, until it has a golden appearance, and then bring the temperature of the oven down to 350 degrees.
- 7th Step – Now, pour the remaining filling over the cooked pastry and garnish with pecan halves.
- 8th Step – And to finish, bake it for another 30 minutes just until set, and let it cool on a cooling rack for twenty minutes to cool. Preferably serve it hot with vanilla ice cream on the side, if desired of course.