THE INGREDIENTS LIST:
– 500 grams.Of large shrimp, peeled and deveined.
– 2 Tbsp.Of olive oil.
– 2 Tbsp.Of unsalted butter.
– 4 minced garlic cloves,
– 1/4 Tsp.Of red pepper flakes (adjust to your spice preference).
– 1/4 Cup.Of dry white wine (optional).
– Salt and black pepper to taste.
– 2 Tbsp.Of fresh parsley, chopped.
– 1 Tbsp.Of fresh lemon juice.
– For Serving: Cooked linguine or crusty bread (for dipping).
Ensure that the shrimp have been shelled, deveined, and cleaned. They should be dried off with paper towels before being sprinkled with salt and black pepper.
In a big skillet set over medium heat, melt butter and olive oil. Red pepper flakes and chopped garlic are added. The garlic should be sautéed for around 1-2 minutes until fragrant but not browned.
Turn the temperature up to medium-high. Put a single layer of the seasoned shrimp in the pan. Cook until pink and opaque, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Shrimp may become rubbery if overcooked, so take care not to overcook them. From the skillet, take out the cooked shrimp, and lay them aside.
If using white wine, deglaze the pan by pouring it in and scraping off any tasty pieces from the bottom. Give it a minute or two to simmer, cutting the wine in half.
Lower the temperature to low. The skillet should now contain the cooked shrimp. Add the chopped parsley and freshly squeezed lemon juice. After thoroughly combining everything, let the shrimp a few more minutes to absorb the flavors. If necessary, taste and adjust the salt and pepper.
It’s time to eat your Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi. It may be served with warm, crusty bread for dipping into the delicious garlic butter sauce or overcooked linguine.