BANANA PUDDING CAKE CUPS
These Homemade Banana Pudding Cups are the perfect treat for a special occasion! Made from scratch vanilla pudding is stacked with sliced bananas, vanilla wafers, and freshly whipped cream to create a decadent dessert. You can make these in a matter of minutes and serve them as individual desserts for summer gatherings or holiday celebrations.
These Homemade Banana Pudding Cups are one of those surprisingly easy sweets that seem like they couldn’t possibly taste so delicious. But think again! When you combine all of the ingredients, you get a dessert that is both excellent and easy to make. These parfaits are definitely a family favorite in our house.
Most of the ingredients you’ll need to prepare these Pudding cake cups are readily available; here’s a list of everything you’ll need:
- A Banana pudding mix, I used a large Pkg.
- The measured Milk is required on the pudding box.
- Heavy whipping cream, we’ll need 1 liter.
- 1/4 Cup.Of powdered sugar.
- 3 large sliced bananas, barely ripe.
- A box.Of mini wafers.
- Step 1: To begin, you need to make banana pudding as directed on the package. Refrigeration for 4 hours or until the firm is recommended.
- Step 2: Once the pudding has been set, whisk the heavy cream with a hand mixer or stand mixer until firm peaks form, then put aside. Stir in the powdered sugar using a big spoon.
- Step 3: Then, you need to fold gently the whip cream to banana pudding.
- Step 4: After that, you need to pour 1/3 of the pudding/whipped cream mixture into each clear serving cup. Add 5 little wafers, then 5 thin banana slices. Top with remaining pudding/whipped cream.
- Step 5: And now, refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours before serving.
- Step 6: Finish with extra wafer crumbs or banana slices just before serving. Decorate to taste!!