HOW TO MAKE BROCCOLI CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST?
Do you want something fast and simple for dinner? You may prepare this stuffed chicken a few hours before supper if you have some extra time on your hands. Store them in the refrigerator and reheat them in the oven whenever you’re ready to eat them. Friends, meal preparation has been simplified.
Never before has broccoli and cheese-packed chicken breast tasted so good! These filled chicken breasts are incredibly savory and protein-dense, thanks to our highly aromatic chicken dry rub and simple broccoli and cheese stuffing recipe.
Your new favorite supper recipe is set to become one of your favorite go-to’s for a tasty (and protein-packed!) chicken breast dish. It’s one of those meals that looks oh so sophisticated, yet is oh so simple to prepare, and that you and the whole family will love eating.
In addition, we’ll provide some recommendations for side dishes to accompany this delectable supper to finish it out. Let’s get this party started, shall we?
The ingredients list:
- 4 chicken breasts.
- 1 Tbsp.Of garlic powder.
- 1 Tsp.Of chili powder.
- 1 Tsp.Of dried thyme.
- 1/4 Tsp.Of red pepper flakes, you can add more, to taste.
- 1/2 Tsp.Of salt.
- 1/2 Tsp.Of ground pepper.
- 2 Tbsp.Of olive oil.
I used these ingredients for the mixture I stuff the chicken with:
- 1 Cup.Of shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1/2 Cup.Of Greek Yogurt.
- 1/2 Cup.Of cream cheese.
- 1 Tbsp.Of minced garlic.
- 3 Cups.Of diced broccoli, into bite-size pieces.
This recipe for stuffed chicken breast is really simple to prepare and only requires a few simple steps. It seems to be quite complicated, however, it is surprisingly simple to make:
- Step 1: The oven should be set at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 3: Put all of the ingredients in a small bowl except the salt and pepper. Mix well until everything is well-combined. Set aside after combining with a spoon.
- Step 4: Using a sharp knife, cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise, keeping the chicken breast intact but creating a flap, on a cutting board.
- Step 5: Season both sides of the chicken breast with the spice rub, being sure to get inside the flap as well.
- Step 6: In a large mixing bowl, combine the cheddar cheese, Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and minced garlic until everything is well blended.
- Step 7: Continue to combine until all the vegetables are covered in the Greek yogurt sauce, then throw in the diced broccoli and toss well. And m Make four equal portions of the broccoli mixture.
- Step 8: In the middle of the chicken breast, stuff it with 1/4 of the broccoli mixture by tucking it between the two flaps, and use 3 toothpicks to secure the broccoli cheese filling until it holds together. Repeat the same process for the remaining chicken breasts.
- Step 9: Pour some oil into a large cast-iron skillet and put it on the stove over medium- or high heat. It’s time to add the stuffed chicken breasts to the pan. Sear each side for 2-3 minutes to get it to brown up a little.
- Step 10: Be careful when you put the cast iron skillet in the oven. Make sure the handle isn’t hot. Bake for 30 minutes at 375oF with the skillet turned over halfway through.
- Step 11: Make sure the chicken breast is cooked through by using a meat thermometer to check the temperature, so before you remove it from the oven, check that it has reached a temperature of at least 165 degrees F.
- Step 12: Once it’s done cooking, let it cool for 5 minutes, and then it will be ready to serve.