FED 3 ADULTS
This recipe for the slow cooker turns basic ingredients into a meal that is both scrumptious and soothing, and it is sure to become a favorite among your loved ones. After being slow-cooked in a velvety mixture consisting of broth, cream of chicken soup, and a delicious chicken gravy packet, the frozen chicken breasts develop a tasty and soft texture. The use of butter, a variety of vegetables, and noodles results in the production of a robust and satiating dish that almost prepares itself.
This chicken and noodles slow cooker dish is an easy way to make a great supper that tastes like it was made in the comfort of your own home. It is the ideal option for those times when you are pressed for time yet want a cuisine that will soothe and fulfill you. Have fun!
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
• 2 frozen chicken breasts (generously sized).
• 1 (32-oz) container.Of 50% less sodium chicken broth.
• 1 packet.Of chicken gravy.
• 1 largesized can of cream of chicken soup.
• 1/2 stick of butter.
• 1 (24-oz) pack.Of frozen noodles.
• 1 (10-oz) bag.Of frozen mixed vegetables.
• Approximately 1/2 Tsp.Of pepper.
• 1/2 Tsp.Of onion powder.
• A sprinkle of dried parsley.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On keep on Reading (>)