FRIED WING FLATS DRIZZLED WITH HONEY LEMON PEPPER
Chicken wings are a favorite dish in our home, and we eat them regularly. It makes no difference whether they are braised, roasted, or fried; they are always a big hit no matter what preparation method is used.
Lemon Pepper Honey chicken wings, in which the honey is infused with a wonderful lemon pepper taste and then poured over extremely crispy, lightly coated chicken wings to produce the ideal combination of savory and sweet flavors!
The taste combination of lemon pepper is one of the most popular choices for chicken wings. The lemon, which is both zesty and sour, along with the pepper, which has just a hint of spiciness, creates an absolutely mouthwatering dish. The taste is taken to a whole new level by the use of the honey in the recipe. These chicken wings are so delicious that you will want to lick your fingers after eating them. Because of how highly addictive they are, you may be certain that you will not be able to stop after eating just one.
- 10 Chicken wings.
- All-purpose flour; I used 125 grams.
- 2 large spoons.Of Seasoning salt.
- 2 small spoons.Of Garlic powder.
- 2 small spoons.Of Onion powder.
- 1 small spoon.Of smoked Paprika.
- 1 large spoon.Of Black pepper.
- For frying, you’ll need 2 cups.Of Vegetable oil.
FOR THE LEMON PEPPER HONEY, YOU’LL NEED:
- Honey, I only used half a cup.
- 2 large spoons.Of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- 1 large spoon.Of Fresh lemon juice.
- 1st Step – In a cast-iron skillet, you need to heat the frying oil to medium-high heat.
- 2nd Step –In the meanwhile, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, then generously season the chicken, making sure to coat it uniformly, and last, dredge the wings in flour, making sure to cover them evenly.
- 3rd Step –Next, you need to place the chicken wings carefully in the heated oil, making sure not to overload the pan too much.
- 4th Step –Now, while the wings are frying, make the sauce by combining honey, fresh lemon juice, and lemon pepper in a small saucepan. After the mixture has reached a mild boil, remove it from the fire.
- 5th Step –Fry the wings for six minutes on each side, then remove them and let them drain on a rack or some paper towels to soak up the extra oil.
- 6th Step –Wait for the breading on the wings to set for 5 minutes before serving. Over the chicken, drizzle some warm honey with lemon pepper.