Homemade Pineapple Soft Serve Ice Cream
My HomemadePineapple Soft Serve Ice Cream is a popular pineapple whip delicacy from the Happiest Place on Earth, can be prepared at home using just simple ingredients that you already have in your kitchen.
Just a few simple ingredients are all you need to make my Homemade Pineapple Whip this Summer. Simply combine all the four ingredients needed to make it, in a food processor or blender. You’ll have to take a few breaks to go around the pineapple. When the mixture has been well integrated, serve it immediately! This dish should have a creamy and sweet texture in the end. Basically, this is going to be the ideal drink for a hot summer day. And if the drink seems to be a little thick at all, just put it back in the food processor until you have the ideal mixture!!!!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE MY «HOMEMADE PINEAPPLE SOFT SERVE ICE CREAM » RECIPE:
- Frozen Pineapple chunks, I used 2 cups.
- Frozen Whipped Topping, I always use my favorite « Cool Whip ».
- For the sweetest taste, you can use honey or white sugar.
- Pineapple Juice, we will need 6-ounces for this recipe.
- 1st Step – Combine all of the ingredients mentioned above in a food processor or high-powered blender and pulse until smooth. (The pineapple must be frozen before use.)
- 2nd Step – Start by putting the food processor on and blending until the consistency is smooth and creamy. Make sure to stop and scoop the pineapple down will be necessary repeatedly.
- 3rd Step – And now, continue to blend until all of the pineapple pieces have been gone and the mixture is smooth.
- 4th Step – Enjoy it as quickly as possible since it is soft serve’ and should be consumed right away.