HOW TO MAKE SHRIMP AND SPINACH ALFREDO?
This shrimp and spinach dish comes together in record time and is really simple to prepare and cook. Due to my constant need to discover different recipes, this is the most efficient and easy method of preparing this meal. This pasta dish is one of my favorites to serve for a quick and tasty lunch!!!
You don’t even have to worry about what you’re going to serve with it; a simple green salad would suffice! I truly hope you will give it a try soon and give feedback to us on your experience!!
- Peeled and deveined Shrimp. I used 1 pound.
- 2 Cloves.Of garlic, minced.
- 1 T spoon.Of Butter.
- 1 T spoon.Of olive oil.
- 1½ t spoons.Of salt.
- 1 t spoon.Of black pepper.
- 1½ Cups.Of chicken broth.
- 1½ Cups.Of whole milk.
- Penne pasta, use an 8-oz Pkg.
- A 6-oz bag of fresh spinach.
- 1 t spoon.Of Italian seasoning.
- ½ Cup.Of Grated Parmesan.
- 1st Step – To begin, a medium-sized pot should be heated at a medium temperature, and melt the butter and olive oil together. Then, you need to add shrimp, minced garlic and season with salt and black pepper to your liking.
- 2nd Step – Cook the shrimp until they are pink, stirring often. It will take around 5 minutes, once it is done cooking, remove the shrimp from the pan and put it aside.
- 3rd Step – After that, you need to combine the broth with whole milk, and pasta in a large mixing bowl, and cook until the pasta is al dente, tossing regularly to prevent the spaghetti from sticking to the skillet. It will take around 10 minutes.
- 4th Step – At this point, you can combine the spinach, Italian seasoning, parmesan, and the remaining salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl, and stir until the spinach has wilted and the sauce has been well distributed among the components.
- 5th Step – To finish, add in the shrimp and mix until everything is well-combined, and garnish with parmesan and serve immediately.